When You Book
To make a booking you must be at least 18 years of age and able to create a binding legal contract. You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of booking are correct. You must carefully read the relevant Booking Terms and Conditions before booking your event. You agree to be bound by these conditions.
Changes to our Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change or modify these terms at any time. By browsing this website you are accepting that you are bound by the terms and disclaimer that is current at that time, so you should check these each time you visit our site. These terms are separate from the Booking Terms and Conditions that must be accepted by you before we agree to arrange or offer any products and services to you featured on this website.
We have tried to be as accurate as possible in the information we have provided. However, the information in this website should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. By using this website you confirm that you have not relied on any such information.
We are not responsible for any inaccuracies and (except as otherwise stated in these terms and conditions) make no representation and give no warranty as to its accuracy. Information contained on the Website is subject to change without notice. We cannot be liable for losses or damages you may incur which may arise from your use of any information contained in this Website.
Also we are not responsible for any losses or damages you may suffer from your access to any other information or material via web links from this site, or from any inability to access or use this website or web links. These exclusions apply only to the extent permitted by law.
We are nevertheless entitled to benefit from any applicable exclusions or limitations of liability permitted by the laws of any other country found to be applicable to the information shown on this website. Please note that the information and/or prices shown on this website are updated regularly. Much of the information is supplied to us by third parties. Face to Face Events and Sydney Charter Boat cannot be responsible for any errors that may regrettably occur. Some Pricing is cached pricing, and will update once you have chosen your desired cruise event.
You must therefore ensure you check all details of your chosen event (including the price) at the time of booking.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE: Liability disclaimer
We do not guarantee that use of this website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the website. We will not be responsible to you for any loss or damage you may suffer (however it may arise including our negligence) as a result of your access to or use of this website or any materials on this website except where the loss or damage is:
death or personal injury due to our negligence
or caused by our fraud
or for any other matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
A redeemable security deposit is required to be paid at time of booking.
A booking Deposit due at the time of booking, please speak to one of our staff for more details. All bookings/reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking and if the deposit is not paid by the due date, we reserve the right to cancel the booking/reservation.
1) These Terms and Conditions set out the terms on which you (on behalf of yourself and any person on whose behalf you are booking, together "you" or "your") book through Face to Face Events and travel on any cruise operated by Sydney Charter Boat (referred to as “we”, “us” and “our” below). These Terms and Conditions constitute the agreement between you and us.
2) At the time of booking a cruise, you must pay for it in full. Once booked and paid for, all cruise tickets are 100% non-refundable but may be transferred at our discretion. Any requests to transfer a booking to another date or time must be made 72 hours prior to the cruise time, are subject to availability in the class and any promotional price of your booking and will incur a $10 transfer fee for each time a request is made. If in our discretion we agree to any transfers to a different class or promotional price, you must pay the difference between the original booked price and the price of any transferred booking. No agreement will arise between you and us until we have received payment at the time of booking in accordance with this clause. All group bookings and private charters require a 25% non-refundable deposit in order to confirm the booking and full payment and confirmation is required 3 weeks prior to the cruise date.
3) All cruise fares are quoted in Australian Dollars and include Australian Goods and Services Tax.
4) We reserve the right, if we consider necessary (for example, due to mechanical breakdown, for safety reasons or weather conditions), deviate from a vessel’s advertised route, change any menu, service, schedule, program, performance or cruise fare. In such circumstances, we will not be liable for your direct or indirect loss, or to refund any fares or portions of fares, nor will we be liable for any other damage, loss, expense, loss of time, disappointment, inconvenience, or any other consequential loss suffered by you.
5) We will make every effort to cater for your special dietary requirements and allergies. If you have any special dietary requirements please inform our reservation staff upon placing your booking. However, we cannot guarantee that certain products will not be in our food, and we explicitly accept no liability. For serious food allergies you must make your own decisions on selecting meals. Our staff’s comments are only to assist you in making an informed decision. In exceptional circumstances, with our prior written consent you (or one of your guests) may bring your own meal.
6) Our cruises operate on busy waterways and are subject to the risks and perils of cruising on such waterways including loss, damage and injury arising out of or in connection with changing tidal and weather conditions and the navigation of other craft. To the extent permissible by law, we will not be responsible in tort, contract or otherwise for any loss or damage arising out of injury or death sustained by you or any other passenger, howsoever arising and whether or not arising as a result of our negligence or failure to render due care and skill. You enter into this agreement and book and travel on our cruises at your own risk. If however any guarantees, terms, conditions or warranties are implied into this agreement by any law of the Commonwealth or New South Wales, the exclusion of which would contravene that law or cause part or all of this clause to be void, then to the extent permissible by law:
(a) We exclude all other guarantees, terms, conditions and warranties; and
(b) Our liability for breach of such guarantee, term, condition or warranty is limited to the supply of the relevant cruise again or the cost of re-supplying the cruise.
7) We exclude all liability for any loss or damage to clothing or personal items/belongings howsoever arising and whether or not our liability arises in tort, contract or otherwise.
8) We may contract or arrange for third parties to provide the whole or part of the cruise and any related services to you. You must not bring any claims or actions against such third parties. If you bring such a claim or action in breach of this agreement, you agree to indemnify us and the person against whom the claim or action is made against the consequences of that claim or action. You agree that in entering into this agreement, we are acting as the agent of and trustee for each of our employees, officers, agents and subcontractors, and each of these persons is deemed to be a party to the contract for the purpose of entitling each of them to enforce, have the benefit of and rely upon these Terms and Conditions.
9) Australian and NSW law requires you to be 18 years or over to be served alcoholic beverages. At no time will any person exhibiting the following, be admitted onto, or served alcohol on the vessel: is intoxicated (as per the RSA); is aggressive, quarrelsome or disorderly; is, or is suspected of being, under the influence or in possession of any illicit substance; is found soliciting from patrons or staff. We reserve the right to refuse admission / boarding to any passenger deemed to be in breach of NSW RSA guidelines, in this instance NO REFUND will be given in part or full.
10) This agreement is to be governed by and is to be construed in accordance with the laws in force in New South Wales. Any action, claim, suit or proceeding arising out of or connected in any way with this agreement or the cruise will only be brought in the Courts of New South Wales.
11) If any of these provisions are unenforceable, this shall not affect the enforceability of any other part of the provision or any other provision. In the event of inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other terms, these Terms and Conditions will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency. No waiver or variation of this agreement will have binding effect unless such waiver or agreement is in writing and signed by us.
Third Party Product Terms & Conditions
1) Face to Face Events (referred to as “we”, “us” and “our” below) is only a booking agent for the tour operator and shall not be held liable for any damages, loss, injury or inconvenience arising in connection with the contents of this publication or the tour operation.
2) The tour you are booking is operated by a third party tour operator. We are the booking agent. By purchasing a ticket you hereby accept the third party tour operator’s full terms and conditions of service. Once booked and paid for, tickets are non-refundable.
3) Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
4) Those with medical conditions, food allergies or who may be pregnant should check menu inclusions and full tour details before dining or travelling.
5) Travel is at your own risk.
6) All tours are weather dependent and are subject to cancellation.
7) Any discounts must present valid proof of discount or full fare will be charged.
8) No refunds will be given and all conditions are subject to change without notice.
9) For further queries, feedback or lost and found, please contact us.
10) Prices are not available for any event night or special event tours.
11) Prices include GST and are valid until 31/03/18.